ICIS 2016, Dublin
The 2016 International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2016) is to be held in Dublin, Ireland from December 11-14, 2016. Each year, over 1,000 IS academic professionals from around the world participate in the conference program, which includes about 60 sessions and 180 presentations, in addition to keynotes and panels. The theme of ICIS 2016 is Digital Innovation at the Crossroads.
ICIS is the major annual meeting of the Association for Information Systems (AIS), which has over 4,000 members representing universities in over 95 countries worldwide. It is the most prestigious gathering of academics and practitioners in the IS discipline, and provides a forum for networking and sharing of latest ideas and highest calibre scientific work amongst the IS profession. Each year, over 1,000 IS academic professionals from around the world participate in the conference program, which includes about 60 sessions and 180 presentations, in addition to keynotes and panels. The theme of ICIS 2016 isDigital Innovation at the Crossroads.
ICIS 2016 features the following 21 tracks:
- Conference Theme Track: Digital Innovation at the Crossroads
- Crowdsourcing, Crowdfunding, Blockchain and the Sharing Economy
- Data Science and Business Analytics
- E-Business and E-Government
- Economics and Value of IS
- General IS Topics
- Human Behavior in IS
- Human-Computer Interaction
- IS Curriculum and Education
- IS Design and Business Process Management
- IS in Healthcare
- IS in Organizations and Society
- IS Security and Privacy
- IS Strategy, Governance, and Sourcing
- IT Implementation, Adoption, and Use
- Managing IS Projects and IS Development
- Methodological and Philosophical Foundations of IS
- Practice-oriented Research
- Social Media and Digital Collaboration
- Sustainability and Societal Impacts of IS
The venue for ICIS 2016 is the award winning Convention Centre Dublin (CCD), a world-class conference venue in the heart of Ireland’s capital city.Located 20 minutes from the airport in Dublin’s Docklands, the finance and technology hub of the city, the CCD is ideally positioned to entice the international business tourism market.
The Association for Information Systems (AIS) serves society through the advancement of knowledge and the promotion of excellence in the practice and study of information systems. AIS is the premier professional association for individuals and organizations who lead the research, teaching, practice, and study of information systems worldwide.